hello all,

got a small issue with a server i am putting in for a customer and not sure
how to go about getting around this.

Customer has their mail sent to dnsmadeeasy.com and then it relays from that
to a toaster box that is just doing scanning and forwarding to an exchange
box.  i  got around some blacklist issues as dnsmadeeasy is listed.  but now
i keep getting 554: Error: too many hops.  I have googled and searched the
list without any real results.  I have this setup much the same way that i
do with my other boxes just not forwarding from dnsmadeeasy.

Thoughts?