What you are seeing might not have anything to do with your box.  If you do
not have SPF records set up for your domain, anyone can send mail with your
domain in the From address, claiming that it came from you.  When the spam
hits an invalid email address, the bounce will come back to you, since you
are the host of the domain in the "From" address.