KP wrote:

Hi all

How can I ge the webinterface for EZMLM ??? Can any 1 help me ??

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Ezmlm is setup via a web interface in qmailadmin.

I mean to say is is there any webinterface for EZMLM like qmailadmin??

KP
yes there are many web-interface to managing ezmlm, I have search them because I am not to happy with qmailadmin it-self (I was planning to give access for milis' owner an easy way to add multiple subscribers -- where qmailadmin lack off) if you visit ezmlm.website there are ezmlm-web which I never test it but there is demo available.