Janno Sannik wrote:
By default all vpopmail domains run under user vpopmail:vchkpw (89:89).
I like to change it so some domains run under user1:user1, user2:user2.

You talk about email users. I'm talking about the users under which the whole domain run.

Situation:
/home/vpopmail/domains/example.com is owned by uid 5000:5000 (not 89:89 as it's by default). So I cant implement filesystem quotas on that user (user means actually whole domain, since whole domain folder with all it's subfolders is owned by specific uid). These uid's are defined in /var/qmail/users/assign fle. I don't even go to domain user level.

just for info: I go back about 5 years since first installation of qmail toaster so I feel quite home how it works as standard solution, but now i want to push it a little further.

You were not previously clear with what you wanted. I personally would just use the quota system built into Toaster - you would have 2 quotas, 1 for their web pages and 1 for their email. If you're going to run it as different users I think you'll need to stop using vpopmail. That's beyond the scope of what Toaster was setup for. You'd want to start at qmail.org or maybe lifewithqmail.org and basically start over. Toaster was meant to be exactly what it is - if you want to "push it further", you'll want to move away from it and back to a source installation of qmail.