roy mangapul wrote:
Hi guys,

Introduce my name is Roy, i'm a new member of this
mailing list.

by the way, i have installed a qmailtoaster (last
stable) as my mail server on Centos 4.5 x64 bit but
there are warning message in /var/log/qmail/spamd/

[7720] info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has
undefined dependency 'RAZOR2_CHECK'
[7720] info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has
undefined dependency 'DCC_CHECK'
[7720] info: rules: meta test ENV_AND_HDR_DK_MATCH has
undefined dependency '__ENV_AND_HDR_FROM_MATCH'
Hi,
When I check spamd log, I got that errors too. but only one time
[EMAIL PROTECTED] spamd]# grep RAZOR2_CHECK *|tai64nlocal
2007-09-28 20:44:48.404830500.s:@4000000046fcc420179e9ba4 [22060] info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has undefined dependency 'RAZOR2_CHECK'
[EMAIL PROTECTED] spamd]# grep DCC_CHECK *|tai64nlocal
2007-09-28 20:44:48.404830500.s:@4000000046fcc420179f4f54 [22060] info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has undefined dependency 'DCC_CHECK'

do you also have it only 1 or many same error like that ?
RAZOR2 and DCC are (commercial, isnt it) plugin to SA.
and the secondly, My mail server already can send and
received email, but there's a little bit problem with
receiving, cause to received email, it takes 1 or 2
minutes. i feel there something wrong.

is there any of u guys that can help me to fix this
problem.

anyway, thanks for u all guys.

best regards,

Roy Mangapul