  From: Jake Vickers
  To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Accept send mail only from my domain

  Diego Pivetta wrote:
    Noooo
    I need to allow to send e-mail from my server only from my domain..

    On send mails from my lan 192.168.x.x

    #other domain and my domain ---> smtp ---> net : it is not correcty it is
current server
    #only my domain ---> smtp ---> net  : i need this

    I need to reject other domain name to send mails using my smtp.

  If they are using SMTP-AUTH, it allows them to send emails. It has no control
over their reply-to addresses.  It should stop anyone from trying to relay
through your server unless you've modified your tcp.smtp to allow it.  If they
use a valid account on your machine as their SMTP details, it will allow them
to send the message.
  I think I'm just missing what you're asking.  What is your native language?
We have a few others on the list that speak other languages that may be better
able to understand what you're asking.