SA is run under user vpopmail
bayes files are stored in /home/vpopmail/.spamassassin

so to check SA configuration for error you should do this
sudo -u vpopmail -H  spamassassin -D bayes --lint

to check SA bayes DB
sudo -u vpopmail -H sa-learn --dump magic

to clear SA bayes database
sudo -u vpopmail -H sa-learn --clear

btw: Roy kamu orang Indonesia kah ??
seneng ada teman main.