Hi List,

I'm using qmailtoaster with Centos 5.
I'm facing one problem in IMAP with Outlook Express & Evolution.
IN outlook express & evolution with IMAP, rest things r working fine
except when i sent any mail it saved that mail to local "Sent Items"
folder rather then IMAP "Sent Item" folder.
I cann't understand why it is behaving like this in the case of sent items.
The same setting of IMAP is working fine with thunderbird mail client
but with Outlook express & evolution issue of sent mails.
plz. help me.

Thanks
--
Best Regards