> Are you speaking about the install-roundcube command from QTP? I haven't
> freshened that script in a while, so you probably did receive an error.

That's the one. Roundcube looks so cool, I just wondered how many were using
it and what they thought since it seems to be rather young.

> If so, tell me what it is and I'll update it for the next release.

Oh I'm sure this was user error :).

# install-roundcube
mv: cannot overwrite directory `/usr/share/roundcube'
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd: [Fri Nov 09 15:18:00 2007] [warn] The Alias directive in
/etc/httpd/conf/roundcube.conf at line 2 will probably never match because it
overlaps an earlier Alias.
[Fri Nov 09 15:18:00 2007] [warn] The Alias directive in
/etc/httpd/conf/roundcube.conf at line 3 will probably never match because it
overlaps an earlier Alias.

                    [  OK  ]

> In my opinion, roundcube was nice, but it wasn't stable enough for
> production for me.  There's a company selling nice skins for
> Squirrelmail that look really nice though.

So, do you figure most are sticking with the later then?

Mike