From: Adam Cantwell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 12:10 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Domain Keys/Yahoo Blocking

Kyle Quillen wrote:
> If I remember correctly Domain Keys was broken in the Toaster and thus was
> disabled.
>
> How did you work around that or is it now working correctly?
>
> Thanks

I wasn't aware DK was broken in the toaster?  I admin several QMT boxes,
but none of them actually use DK to sign, they just validate incoming DK
signed messages and that part works fine.  The only qmail box I use to
sign with DK is my qmailrocks-ish machine.

I can try it out on a QMT box late tonight, but won't have time to get
to it before then.  Maybe someone has a better answer on this than me?

Adam