> Do you have SPF set up as well?

Set up in that it's set to 1 only right now. I've lost track at this point but
I don't recall actually having to set much up? There was the tcp.smtp, the
spfbehavior file but I can't recall what the other thing was now.

> What are the contents of the files in /var/qmail/control:
> me

The full domain name

> helohost
> smtpgreeting

Where are these located?

> defaulthost

Nothing after testing both with and with and without. One server does only one
domain, the other problem server handles a half dozen.

> I assume you have a PTR record as well?

Correct. DNS doesn't seem to be an issue other than making sure these new TXT
records are entered correctly (proper format) of course.