Hi all,

I have a problem. In SA, I want to use the whitelist_from_rcvd.

However, I was not able to get it working. When I posted my rule on the SA list, someone else was able to get it working. So when I posted my headers on the SA list, this is the reply that came.

> This is what I get ::::
[...]
> I think the problem has something to do with this line :

configure your smtp server to add DNS data to Received: line.
*list_from_rcvd doesn't work without list

(although it could be worth adding IP or CIDR check in such cases)

So how do I do this ?

Anand