Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help, on my qmailtoaster server I have a few
domains who I relay email for i.e. I have an entry in smtproute file for
their domain and point it to the IP address of their exchange server, so I
scan it and then forward it on outbound as well as inbound. I also have
their domain listed in the rcpthosts file as well. Some of the users of that
domain are receiving error messages: "554 qmail-dk cannot sign message due
to invalid syntax 5.3.0" . The odd thing is only some of the users are
having that problem whilst others are sending no problems. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!

Chris