Natalio Gatti wrote:
I'm sending this mail to let everyone know that the recompilation was succesfull. I could disable the auth-requirement and now users without authentication are included in the policy. I know it is a risk becouse it is easy to forge the sender email, but that's something i could live with until I reconfigure all clients to use smtp-auth.

Is it okey if I introduce this information on the qmail-wiki? Or is it completely off-topic?

If it involves Qmailtoaster, it's not really off-topic. I say go ahead and add it to the wiki under it's own topic (maybe under under tips or something). I'm sure someone in the future will ask....