I think I need a quick review of the Locals control.

I just created a new domain from command line.  I then created an account in
it and tested from an outside email.  The message bounced right back to me
with the "Sorry no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1)" error.  I spelled the
address correctly even sent a message out from that account so I could do a
reply to be sure of the address.  Still bounced.  I looked into the SMTP log
and I see the message coming in and accepted but it bounces.

I have several other domains that all were receiving email with no problem.
I looked into the "locals" control by using Webmin and saw the problem
domain listed but no others except localhost.  I removed the domain from the
list and now email is working.  In the docs, it says all local domain must
be listed in locals but if I put any of my other domains in there, I get
bounces.

What am I missing here?  It seems to be working fine but not the way the
docs say it should.

Thanks,
Phil