Fixed with a reboot...  go figure:-)

South Computers wrote:

I know I've fixed this before, but don't remember what it was..

Anyone got a quick answer for the squirrelmail problem when the mail actually gets sent after composing, but gives either a blank page (IE), or connection terminated unexpectedly www.domain.com:80 in Mozilla/Firefox? Not seeing anything readily in the logs..

Thanks!