Espen wrote:
Hi,

I tried to search the list but didn’t find anything(No matches were found for
line 513).

I have just reinstalled my server centos5 with all updates.
When I try to run qtp-newmodel I get this error
"Issuing command: qtp-newmodel
/usr/sbin/qtp-newmodel: line 513: syntax error near unexpected token `}'
/usr/sbin/qtp-newmodel: line 513: `}'"

Anny ideas ?

qtp-whatami v0.2.4
DISTRO=CentOS
OSVER=5
ARCH=i686
BUILD_DIST=cnt50
BUILD_DIR=/usr/src/redhat
This machine's OS is supported, but this version/arch has not been tested.

qmailtoaster-plus       current.noarch.rpm      11/25/2007 10:43

the problem is there is nothing on that line in qtp-newmodel

i'll try to setup a new centos 5 to test it, qtp-newmodel should work if you have all dependencies resolved, at this moment it doesn't check for needed dependencies