Ooohh... that's why..

hmmm I change my boss and monitoring what he do with his email client...
and perhaps by default Outlook2003 using Richtext editor, which already installed on most of my users.

so what I can do is change the Software Policy in my office
OutlookXP/2003/2007 for Windows2000/XP/Vista
and latest version of Thunderbird for Windows98/ME

thank you

Bill Kwok wrote:
If your boss sent email by using "Rich Text Format", quite a number of mail client, including all OE, can't handle it. They can only read the first portion of the email (which is in plain text), while ignore the rest (including the attachment). Try to ask your boss to send email by using HTML format and see if it helps. On Dec 15, 2007 4:23 PM, PakOgah <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    > Dairenn Lombard wrote:
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

    >>> bad loaders and mimetypes  is considered by me to be voodoo
    >>> from days gone by...false positives on zips and pdfs come to
    >>> mind from my install 1.5 yr ago.
    >>>
    >>> i have all mimetypes/loaders commented out and trust
    >>> clamav,,,and my simcontrol selections...to weed out the junk.
    >>>
    >>> regards,
    >>> fuzz
    >>>

    >> True, badloadertypes and badmimetypes are guilty of too many false
    >> positives that clamav is only going to catch anyway, so you may
    just
    >> want to go ahead and comment out everything there, and just
    make sure
    >> nothing bad happens.
    >
    > today my boss sent email with pdf attachment to a milist (he is
    using
    > outlook 2003),
    > members in that milist received his email but there are few
    people who
    > didn't get the attachment.
    > does it also badloadertypes and badmimetypes fault ?

    I think it's email client fault
    because when I am using ThunderBird 2.0.0.6 <http://2.0.0.6/>, I
    can see the pdf attachment,
    then I am re-download the messages again with TB 1.5.0.4
    <http://1.5.0.4/>, there is no
    attachment

    when I check some users who complain didn't get the attachment,
    they are
    using  OE5, OE6 and Outlook2000

    weird... I am still confuse....
    that's all, hope any one has an idea