l/Hello all

I a using 1 ISP's connection .

My ISP details are :

   1. Asia Pacific : eth0: static IP configures with FST (firestarter)
   2. my another eth1: LAN Ip :192.168.10.2 (Internet Sharing Enabled)

Now Issues i am facing are as follows :

eth1: 192.168.10.2

running Xampp (LAMP) + Qmail Server(QMT) on local intranet based only no
outside mails

eth0: Static IP configured with 50 Rules on Inbound and may be 60 rules
for outbound .All LAN client are allowed for POP/3s - IMAP/s - SMTP /
Submissions Ports.

Now when my eth0: Asia Pacific ISP goes down and its router LED becomes
RED in Color .

All LAN people get disconnected even from Qmail and Local web sites and
even when they
#ping 192.168.10.2

No replies
and when i tried pining them on their LOCAL LAN ips's

#ping 192.168.10.10 or 11 etc

Sending Permission denied like message comes

FST hangs Up completely .

qmail queue show all the mails in Queue .

Now when ISP connection back to stable state all becomes as fine as New
Virgin Machine. Qmail Queue immediately Shows zero Messages Held in
Queue , Means All delivered??????How and why such Behaviour ?????

Now Can any one Guess why its all Happening like this .

I am having only one domain created on live.com , and /etc/hosts
contains 192.168.10.2       live.com

Any clues ?

Thanks for cooperation to all of you .

With Best Regards