Hello,

I have two Qmailtoaster servers running on Centos 4.3 x86_64. I would like install on them to Centos 5.1.
Now I have two questions:
Based on your experience is there a difference in performance between x86_64 and i386 Centos distributions? Or is there any other sensible difference between the 32 and 64 bit distributions? What do you recommend? How can I make this upgrade without loosing the email accounts on these servers? I intend to format both servers. Please give me a few guide lines, to now screw up something.
I intend to do the following:
- install QmailToaster-Plus
- backup the existing QmailToaster
- save the backup
- format the servers and install Centos 5.1
- install the latest QmailToaster
- install QmailToaster-Plus
- restore QmailToaster

It will work like this??