Eric "Shubes" wrote:
Lucian Cristian wrote:
Hi everyone

I installed qmailtoaster from src rpms (after making changes on spec
files) on Debian Etch, is someone here who knows how to make a deb
package, I would like to make a src deb and use debian specific tools to
compile the package and save them as deb files.

Thanks,
Lucian Cristian

I'm not very familiar with deb files (yet), but have been thinking about
creating toaster deb files for Ubuntu server (a popular Debian derivative).
Perhaps we can work together on this.

for now I have only the dependencies and some changes that needs to be done to the sistem, using alien it will rebuild the rpm and install smoothly, like on rehdat sistems