Hi,

You sent email to a bluebotte user. The service forces people that want to send mail to thier users to opt in to being able to send mail.

http://www.bluebottle.com/

I wish I could convince all users to expect email to work like this.

Todd W.

On this first message, I got the message back and a note;

Your message was received at Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:55:49 +0000:

This account is protected.  Please click on the
following link to have your address added to the recipient's allowed
list and to ensure delivery of your email.

The second message I sent made it through however without having to be added
to the recipients allowed mail.

Can someone shed a little light on this?