It has been a while since this post but, has F7 support been added to the
most current qmailtoaster-plus?  If not, could I get the info on the
qtp-whatami or other changes needed to do the "automated" upgrade?  I had to
install and update manually so far on my F7 x86 server and would love to be
able to use all the qtp options.  Or maybe I missed something along the way
and you would be willing to point me in the right direction in the archives?

Thank you so much,

Thomas M. Jaeger

Computer Technician, A.A.S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]