Randraa - Yahoo wrote:
Good Morning for all,
I have some questions about spf on qmail, i already configured spf in dns, but i don't know how to add this configuration on qmail-toaster.
I use here qmail-toaster+vpopmail+spamassassin+spamdyke.
Other question i have spamdyke running, but i dont know exactly how to add greylist configurations... wanting a tutorial for this.

Greylisting is easy with spamdyke. Add the greylist dir path to spamdyke conf, then make the greylist dir. Afterwards you make subdirectories for each domain (ie example.com). If greylisting doesn't work, you probably need to change properties on the dirs you created to allow access.

Ben