Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. wrote:
I am considering installing QMAILToaster-PLUS and I have a question...

The tool "qtp-newmodel" upgrades your QMT installation. I have a concern with the upgrade since I modified the install script for simscan-toaster to allow for users to control their own blacklists/whitelists and SPAM scores through MySQL and spamassasin.

 # rpmbuild --rebuild --with $DISTRO $SIMS
rpmbuild -bb --with $DISTRO --target $(uname -m) /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/simscan-toaster.spec

Does this tool allow for me to maintain that modification?

Gilbert

if you skip that package and do a manual update with your spec file