HELP!

All the heavy users of the qmail toaster I have running (the users that have
their outlook open all day and it send/receives every 5 minutes or so are
having issues where the qmailtoaster constantly asks them for the password,
I have never seen the error myself, but customers are driving me nuts with
support calls about their email that keeps asking them for the password :(

Has anyone experienced this before?

As far as I can tell everything is working fine, and about 60% of the users
have never seen the error, so I have no idea whats wrong...