I am pleased to announce that Miguel Beccari has contacted me off list
and expressed interest in lending a hand in the future of this
project. As the original founder of the QmailToaster I welcome his
past and future contributions with open arms. I am sure the
development of the future branch and easier installations will
accelerate as now there is more than one person working on this
project.

As we move forward, there are a few things that have already been teased.
1) Binary Updates for everything but the yet-unlicensed projects (not
all of djb's code is free)
2) A config-toaster package will contain all config files and never be
updated upstream. As such you will never have to worry about binary
updates changing your config
3) Website separation. The QmailToaster.org site will be the primary
place for the open source project. QmailToaster.net will be a link
farm to VPS providers and so forth who do QmailToaster appliances.
QmailToaster.com will be a federation for consultants such as Eric
Shubes, Jake Vickers. Those who have proven themselves within the list
will be featured on this site to help them provide commercial support
as needed.

My primary goal is to make this project faster, better, easier, and
better. I welcome all suggestions, but please include as much info as
possible. For example, many have expressed interest in Dovecot, but
nobody has given me a working Dovecot configuration file. I don't have
the time to take every recommendation to fruition, so the closer you
bring it to me, the more likely it will make it into the final
product.

Thanks,
Erik