Gmail User wrote:
I wouldn't, except that I have a client that runs into grief with
Yahoo now and then. I was hoping that domainkeys might alleviate their
problems. I guess I will wait and see what comes of DKIM.

Thanks for your help,

Ed

Ed,

Your client is going to run into grief with yayhoo whether or not you
sign messages with with DK. At present, Yahoo! isn't much more than a
major source of spam. I started rejecting Yahoo! messages a few weeks
ago--problem solved.

I don't understand why you're having problems sending signed messages,
but Eric gave you the correct ownership of the DK files.

Ben