Jake Vickers ha scritto:
Alessandro Maestri wrote:
Thank's Jake.

This is the architecture was projected (not by me ... ;) ):

Sun Cluster with Solaris 9 (for Mysql and NFS)
one pop on Solaris 9
on pop on Red Hat EL4-U2
on SMTP on Red Hat EL4-U2

Is it possible to have an architecture like this? Where can I found some documents for helping me in this setup?
Qmail and all the vpopmail stuff should be run on solaris.
Some problems you could have at compile time.

I suggest you to use the version 10 of solaris, because it's much more integrated in the opensource stack (gcc and stuff like that).
If your cluster is of type active/passive, then nfs is not a requirement.
You could use some async replication between nodes to synch the mailbox stuff.

In case the cluster is active/active then a 1gb network connection it's better for nfs purpose.

Have fun,
Davide