Richard Starkie wrote:

Sorry -- let me clarify ... I wasn't saying the server going down or the upgrade caused the system to bomb, however i believe it was a contributing factor .... as it was working ok before and it didn't work at all after, the upgrade appeared to go thru fine ... so maybe it was just a freak ok IT nature

The site qtp.qmailtoaster.com is back up now. High winds had blown over our dish on the roof and nobody wanted to go on the roof last night and fix it (really bad weather). The qtp.qmailtoaster.com site would not have had anything to do with your upgrade. Once you install the qmailtoaster-plus package, it does not contact qtp.qmailtoaster.com any more unless you installed the repo for upgrades. Even then it would only contact qtp.qmailtoaster.com for the qmailtoaster-plus package - all the other packages come from www.qmailtoaster.org.