Richard Starkie wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Am having trouble registering the DNS entries for my domains, when using
> djbns, can anyone advise the correct way to do it?
>
> I have created the domain keys, both public & private, I have followed
> the instructions as per the instructions on the wiki page for CentOS.
>
> Any help gratefully received
>
> Ringo

Hey Ringo,

We'll need a little more info in order to help you (although I won't be of
much help with the details, as I use bind).

The DNS entries need to be added to the Authoritative DNS server for your
domain. The domainkey TXT records need to go right along with the MX record
for your domain. Somehow, I'm guessing that you're not hosting your own
authoritative DNS (given that you're having trouble with it). Are you using
a service for your authoritative dns?