This is a bit of an odd question, and I'm not sure if it can easily be done... Or maybe it's really easy and I'm just dumb.

Anyway, I have a box hosting multiple virtual domains.

I would like for just one of these domains to have a rule, whereby incoming SMTP connections to port 25 can ONLY be initiated from one IP specific address, and no other.

This would normally be a simple iptables thing, were it not for the fact that this is a shared box.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

-Josh