PakOgah wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> I followed the qmailtoaster install here:
>> http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/CentOS_5_QmailToaster_Install
>>
>> In that install a firewall file is created ( firewall.sh).
>>
>> Do I need to move that to the /root/ directory, or is that loaded and
>> saved to the iptables?
> it's loaded and saved to iptables configuration file
> so you just need to run it once

Just to be clear, if you want/need to change the firewall configuration,
just modify this file and rerun it. That's all there is to it! :)

It's a good idea to put this somewhere you can find easily. /root seems like
a logical enough place to me (if you don't simply leave it where it is from
the installation process).