Boot in single mode
and reset the root password

Bogdan

----- Original Message ----- From: "PakOgah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:03 AM
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] QMT ISO Password

I remember that when I am installing my box with qmt-iso 1.3 it prompt me
for root password at install time
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/QMT-ISO_Install_Screenshots

anyway you can always reset your root password by going to init 1
google?

Tried that earlier, and again just now to confirm. No good.

I'm testing this on VMWare Workstation 6.02

This is what I see, if it helps -

CentOS release 4.6 (Final)

Kernel 2.6.9-42.0.10.ELsmp on an i686