From: Phil Leinhauser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 11:18 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] qmail admin page missing controls

The Domains you created through VQadmin will need to be removed from the
command line and recreated with command line.  The problem you describe is
the exact reason vqadmin is broken.  You can create domains but in QM admin
you can't do anything with them.

There is no replacement for VQadmin.  I think someone here might be working
on a replacement but don't be in a hurry for it, talking just started.  To
create a new domain use the commandline tool vadddomain.