My (Alan) Nguyen wrote:

HI, I have a few servers that uses an old script that sends mail for a form to my email address, but unfortunately these scripts don't have a section to input login credentials and this new qmail server that I have set up requires you to input login credentials to send mail. I'm in the process of changing these scripts but it might take me a little while to change them all and I was wondering if anybody might have an idea as to how to disable authentication from 1 specific IP address if that is possible at all.

If it's sending to your address, the server should accept it. If you're trying to relay through a QMT server that's different. Maybe for a quick fix you could create an account on the machine for the script to send to, and in qmail have that address forward to whatever address you want. If qmail is running on the same server as the script, you can use the php mail() function, or use the sendmail command (there's a sendmail command in qmail that mimics sendmail behavior for compatibility)

****