Hey guys,

I'm running the latest version of QTP and running the qtp-backup script. The backup SEEMS to be running just fine (I haven't unpacked one to look yet), but it is not e-mailing, deleting the old backup or running the FTP piece. The script is the stock script with my info added at the top. My host is CentOS 5 32-bit. I'm running the script as root.

I do not get any output except "Backup is complete and located in: / backup/qmailbkup".

The script has the email, ftp and remove variables set to "y".

Thanks, Robert