hi

recently one of my customers hosted a domain on my server abc.com

he created [EMAIL PROTECTED]

then he started using my server for relaying for his other domains example
[EMAIL PROTECTED] , [EMAIL PROTECTED]

i wonder how this was possible till i configured an email account on my
outlook express.

to my surprise i found that qmailtoaster allows smtp authenticated relay
of emails from any valid from domain even if the domain is not hosted on
my servers once smtp authentication is done.

example
in my outlook express i configure an email id [EMAIL PROTECTED] and then in
the authentication settings use some valid userid and password and found
that qmailtoaster allows smtp authenticated relaying.

i want to harden my server so that even if smtp authentication is done the
from email id will be checked to ensure that the domain name is hosted on
my server before allowing smtp auth relaying.

is there any way to chk this ?

thanks
raj