Janno Sannik wrote:
> You don't need to remove them. Script asks for every package and you can
> answer "no". Possible dependency issues are other story thou.
>
> Jannon
>
> Bogdan Peptine wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I want to install QMT without Clamav and Spamassasin.
>> If i modify
>> http://www.qmailtoaster.com/centos/cnt50/cnt50-install-script.sh and
>> remove the lines for those two packeges everything will be k ?
>>
>> Thank you in advance
>>
>> Bogdan

You'll also need to not install simscan-toaster (which depends on them
both), and remove simscan from the tcp.smtp file.

You might need to do something else as well that I'm not aware of.

The simplest way is to go ahead and install them, then modify
/var/qmail/control/simcontrol to turn them off. It wouldn't be quite as
efficient as removing them entirely though.