Micah Abrams wrote:
Hey guys -

I have a couple users who are receiving bounces from their mailing list msgs when they have their vacation msgs set. The error is:

AUTORESPOND: I can't handle a message with a Mailing-List header.

I am curious how others are dealing with this? I'm running toaster-5.4.17 with autorespond-toaster-2.0.4

Thanks -

Micah
That is the autoresponder letting you know that it's not going to be sending a vacation message to the mailing list address. There is nothing that needs to be done; the only one getting this message is the user who set the vacation message. It's not the mailing list sending the bounce message.