Kisakye ALex wrote:
Greetings,

Am seeing many of these in my spamd logs

warn: Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/DomainKeys/Key/Public.pm line 67, <GEN500> line 149.

Can someone help me sort this out. A few changed I had done to this box were disabling domain keys, could that be responsible and on another note, a few of my outlook users are getting errors connecting to the smtp server.
from smtp i can see a few of these

@40000000482aaa0b11cfa77c TIMEOUT from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have already increased my "idle-timeout-secs=660"

Any help and pointers?

Log into CPAN and update Bundle::CPAN and Mail::DomainKeys and see if the error resolves itself.