I have same problem, but i found out when user modify preference through webmail ( enable forwarding or out of office ) this is happening.

On 2008.05.12, at 00:20, John wrote:

I recently posted a message about this and found a solution but with negative effects.

I determined that only one email address was receiving duplicate emails. I found that by moving that account's .qmail file out of the way the duplicates stopped. Here's the contents of .qmail:

|/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/bin/maildrop -A 'Content-Filter: maildrop-toaster' /etc/mail/mailfilter /home/vpopmail/domains/ boubion.com/dominic/Maildir/

Don't I need this for the spambox I set up?

Memory and server loads are pretty consistent as not much has changed on this server in recent months so I don't think this is a RAM issue as has been suggested in other threads. Only odd thing is the timestamp on .qmail for the user is April 30th. I looked back in my trash can and can easily see the duplicates started after the file was modified. To be honest I don't remember what I might have done to modify the file.

spamassassin-toaster-3.1.8-1.3.8
clamav-toaster-0.93-1.3.18

Thanks,

John