See response below; Eric Shubert wrote:
> spamdyke is filtering because the sender isn't authorizing itself.
> The simplest (and safest) solution is to have all senders authorize
> themselves. If they're authorized then all spamdyke filters are bypassed,
> and you don't have to worry about rDNS for your local network (which is
> otherwise fruitless). You may need to add smtp authorization to
> squirrelmail
> configuration if you have people using the toaster's squirrelmail.

I keep forgetting to mention that Auth does not seem to be an option.  The
accounting package does not seem to work with it.  I tried setting to
submission port 587 and CRAM-MD5, but it says auth failed.  I believe the
software is at fault, so I hope to get it to work the standard way.
Unless you think it is possible Auth is not working do to r-dns.  If you
think we could more easily trouble shoot the Auth, let me know.

On a positive note, I did convert SM to use port 587 (submission) and Auth
CRAM-MD5. After installing spamdyke, submissions had slowed in squirrel
mail - you would click send and then watch the hourglass for a minute
before "message successfully sent".  After converting to use submission,
messages again go right through.  I would recommend for anyone using
spamdyke and squirrel mail.