Hi,

I am having problems building the RPMs in OpenSuse 10.3 (32 bits).
I wonder if anyone can help me.

[Note to Alexandre: I hope you don't mind having putting you in Bcc,
but since you stated that you had already in opensuse 10.3, I am
hoping you can help me.]

In the last 10 months I installed qmailtoaster successfully in
OpenSuse 10.2 (x86_64) in two occasions. The second instalation went
smoothly because of the notes I had from the first successful
installation (which I can share with anyone interested). I used the
scripts found in http://www.qmailtoaster.org/old/suse/sus10164/ with
some modifications of my own, done in an incremental way with much
trial and error. The main problems were related with dependencies and
some perl modules.

The order of compilation in the scripts mentioned above is as follow:
daemontools-toaster
ucspi-tcp-toaster
vpopmail-toaster
libdomainkeys-toaster
libsrs2-toaster
qmail-toaster
qmail-pop3d
courier-authlib-toaster
courier-imap-toaster
autorespond-toaster

With more or less adjustments, related with package dependencies or
the inexistence of the user and group apache, I could install the
packages above, but in control-panel-toaster I can't understand what
is causing the problem.

I noticed that the RPMs 'identify' (are targetted at  CentOS). I used
"rpmbuild --rebuild --with sus103" and  "rpmbuild --rebuild --with
sus101".

Thank you for any feedback.
Regards,
JMP