nobody huh?  :(

-----Original Message-----
From: Helmut Fritz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 10:25 AM
To: 'qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com'
Subject: Weird issue with qmailadmin

Recently (the last 3 or 4 months) I have been getting a weird error when
attempting operations via qmailadmin.  I can log in as postmaster fine, but
when I try an operation is get this text across the top of the window.

"Only one person can log in as system postmaster at one time. Someone else
has logged in. Please only have one login at a time."

I then get dumped back to the log in window and log in as postmaster again
and try the same operation again.  This does not occur 100% of the time,
probably 75%.  If I am persistent, I get it to work.  I recently did an
upgrade via QTP-newmodel, but has this error before the upgrade as well.  It
did work when I first set the machine up, but after a few months of running
I started getting this error (I only need to make changes infrequently).  My
domains all get created with vadddomain nowadays.  The initial domains were
created with admin-toaster.  I get the error with orignal domains and new
domains.

I found an error in the apache error log that may be related due to the time
of errors (although not sure).

"PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant r - assumed 'r' in
/usr/share/toaster/include/admin.inc.php on line 137"

There are also other errors that seem to be related to a successful
qmailadmin operation, probably for a separate thread sometime.

Anyone have any ideas?  Thx.

Helmut