--></style>

I already have several domains on the same IP - the problem
is that we have a client who wants to send emails to a very large list. In the
event that the process gets the server blacklisted, I don't want the other
clients to be affected. If I can set up a domain on that machine to send from a
different IP, that would do the trick.

BTW, I googled this topic to death with no luck before posting here... I always
do.  :)

I started down that path on my first multidomain server...
but because you can have MX records point to a domain and not an ip, its trivial
(and standard) to just use a single IP address for all your domains.

trwww