Ali Özaltın wrote:
Hi Dears,

I have one another problem :) I have an forum that have 2000+ registered
users and i want to send email to this users but some user email adress are
wrong. When qmail see this invalid domain its corrupted and cant send other
emails users.  I see below log in the smtp log file. What can i do for this
error ?
@400000004843e1d92280b9bc CHKUSER rejected rcpt: from
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:> remote
<mail.exile.gen.tr:unknown:77.92.132.42> rcpt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> : invalid
rcpt MX domain

Fix the address.
If you put the users in a mailing list instead of trying to send to all 2000 users at once it will still deliver to the other recipients.