Dan McAllister wrote:
The e-mails show up in Outlook, but the header on each message is entirely unique -- so I would surmise that the message is coming in twice from the sending server. This leads me to believe that the Toaster isn't acknowledging something at the end of the receive, so the sender is re-sending in an incorrect belief that the message was NOT delivered previously.

This is really starting to annoy the owner (my client), but fortunately, his employees are not complaining (a mere nuisance to them).

As always, any help is appreciated!

What do the logs show for the period of the duped message?
Are they running the "spam box" option?
Does the message show twice in webmail? (I've seen Outlook produce doubles, when only a single message was in webmail)
Are the duplicate messages large in size?