Glenn, you emailed me offlist about djbdns and I've been trying to reply, but your machine is blocking my valid SPF record for some reason. I do not use djbdns myself - I only use bind and have been using it for 5+ years now. If you have a bind question I can answer it, but for djbdns questions I'd suggest you ask on this list - while it's not really a Qmailtoaster specific question we're pretty friendly on the list and I know a couple people on here are djbdns savvy and can probably answer your question.