I have create a simple script to delete inactive account,
seems vpopmail always save the last time user autheticate theirself (via pop3/imap) into table lastauth but the problem is when you create a new account and the user never open their mailbox, the user account wont be listed on lastauth table. but it can be fix quickly by login to webmail for the first time after you create a new account. and by executing vdeluser command, the account, mailbox and user's subscription in ezmlm list will be removed from server

see archive
http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg16395.html

cheers.

Eric Shubert wrote:
The find command will handle this nicely.

Ariel wrote:
 hello, list, I have a problem. turns out that many of my users, not
downloading their email, and their postal mailboxes have more than one
year old. Queria see if someone has a script to delete old post, as with
qtprune probe, but I returned a mistake since they have created folders
for webmail

 hola , lista, tengo un problema-. resulta que muchos de mis usuarios,
no descargan sus correos, y sus buzones tienen correos de mas de un año
de antiguedad. Queria consultar si alguien posee un scripts para borrar
correos antiguos, ya que probe con qtprune , pero me devuelve un error
ya que han creado carpetas por el webmail